Calling all Loyalty Managers with a Degree/Diploma in Commerce, Marketing or Business Science and 5 – 8 years’ experience managing a loyalty and rewards programme.
Want to work for SA’s leading retailer – a well-known household name in SA?
The role is based in Cape Town.
Responsible for the partner relationship and operational management of the company’s rewards programme – ensuring the delivery of constant value and relevance to customers. There is a focus on partner management, stakeholder management and commercial management, while ensuring optimal processes and journeys.
- Relevant Degree/ Diploma in Commerce, Marketing, Business Science or related.
- 5-8 year’s experience managing loyalty and rewards programmes.
- Up-to-date knowledge of local and international loyalty trends.
- Line management/ leadership experience.
- Extensive and proven CRM / Club management & business experience in a large customer-centric organisation.
- CRM and marketing skills (including online and social media).
- Sound knowledge of interpreting and analysing information.
- Good understanding of retail stores and e-commerce.
- Develop, implement and manage key partnerships which lead to sales growth, improved customer value propositions, customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Manage acquisition plan in stores and online.
- Give input into the marketing strategy and enhance the online strategy.
- Manage implementation and operational aspect of strategic plans.
- Assist in the input for development of the rewards programme including customer analytics and implementation of customer lifecycle communication strategy that drives frequency, basket growth and cross-sell.
- Integrate with key stakeholders to co-create effective, successful and impactful campaigns.
- Deliver innovative, relevant and world-class customer benefits.
- Develop a deep understanding of the loyalty market, competitors and opportunities – coupled with the objectives, opportunities and challenges within the company and the various business units.
- Constantly engage with trade areas in foods, clothing and financial services in order to inform the design and implementation of relevant campaigns and value propositions.
- Ensure that strategic imperatives are translated into plans and clearly identified in budgets and development roadmaps.
- Programme management to ensure revenue generating opportunities from the rewards programme are identified and implemented.
- Development of an effective affinity partner model – including effective identification and strategy on-boarding of partners.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.