Are you an excellent manager of processes and people and have experience managing a team? Are you an expert in ensuring partner programmes and partners are happy with what their content does for them?
A leading online magazine is looking for a Managing Editor to build, inspire and coach the content team.
The role is based in Cape Town.
To create a culture of accountability within the team and company by driving, building and developing the systems and processes that will be the foundation of excellence at the magazine.
The Managing Editor will be the guardian of the company’s core values – an individual who has mastered the combination of leading a team and nurturing talent.
- Excellent digital editor and skilled content producer.
- A born, experienced and/or trained leader.
- Leadership and management skills and experience in managing a team.
- Deadline driven.
- Quality content and detail focused.
- Love for digital concepts and trends (particularly SEO).
- Fantastic and effective communicator.
- Live the company culture and core values that ensure team happiness.
- Build and nurture a purpose-driven content team.
- Go on stays and experiences and interact with partners.
- Strive for 100 percent delivery on content deadlines by challenging, pushing and nurturing the team.
- Insist on and build efficiency.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.