Do you have five or more years’ experience as a Marketing Assistant? Are you an excellent planner and organiser who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
A leading health and wellness company with a wide range of nutraceuticals,
herbal and health supplements and complementary medicines is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
The role is based in Cape Town and reports to the Marketing Director and Chief Operating Officer.
- Senior certificate (Matric)
- Suitable tertiary qualification in Business Administration and/ or Office Administration
- Five or more years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer literacy: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Excel with combined analysis of monthly reporting is a must
- Experience with working at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Building and maintaining good interpersonal relationships
- Detail and results orientated
- Ability to act with tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent email etiquette (customer centric mind-set)
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Able to think on one’s feet
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.