Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A super opening has become available for a Marketing Assistant at a well-known financial and professional services company. We’re looking for a highly-organised individual who has excellent attention to detail. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the broader Marketing team with administration (including website and other Marketing systems) and production and formatting. You will be called upon to will use your ‘eye for detail’ to help ensure all materials are up-to-date and consistent. You will support the Marketing Manager on Marketing and other special projects, collaborate with Marketing teammates on projects and day-to-day admin and work with other Corporate Services teammates (HR, Finance, etc.) on projects and day-to-day admin. The role will also see you liaise with and, where applicable, manage external service providers and other specialist Marketing partners. Super opportunity to kick start your Marketing career!
- Format Word documents and PowerPoint presentations and other collateral produced by teammates and colleagues.
- Update the company’s online properties such as the website, Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant channels.
- With the Digital Marketing Coordinator, distribute internal and external communications via MailChimp.
- Administer relevant Marketing systems and software.
- Production of Marketing materials such as business cards and brochures.
- Create purchase orders, provide to external service providers and coordinate with accounts department for payment.
- Assist with requests for promotional items.
- Assist with requests for marketing collateral or company content.
- Report on Digital properties and Marketing activities, where applicable.
- Propose and execute strategies, tools or processes to ensure smooth, smart and efficient operations.
- Conduct ad hoc online research.
- Maintain marketing filing and content libraries.
- Check and replenish inventory.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Qualification in Marketing/Communications – beneficial.
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience.
- Previous financial services experience – beneficial.
- Excellent grasp of Word and PowerPoint formatting features.
- Experience in WordPress and MailChimp – a plus.
- Editing and proof-reading skills – beneficial.
- Highly organised.
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and results-focused.
- Excellent attention to detail – written and visual.
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Quick to learn new technologies and systems.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1315