Do you come from a strong Digital Marketing/Strategy and/or Social Media Marketing background?
Do you enjoy creating content strategies and have experience implementing them yourself?
If the answer is YES and you are looking to move client side, and want to work with top creative minds – thought leaders on a well-known niche festival that combines food, fashion, music and décor here is your chance to move into a Marketing & Communications Manager role.
This role is based in Cape Town.
The role reports to the Founder and Creative Director.
- To increase brand awareness and reach
- Expand digital footprint growing audience engagement and conversion
- Be responsible for all in-bound marketing strategies
- University Degree
- 4 – 5 years proven work experience in content creation, brand development and audience growth
- Understanding of what, when and how audiences want to consume consent content and how to create and distribute it
- Fluency in web analytics, social media marketing tools and monitoring platforms
- Strong visual affinity
- Clear concise writing style
- Good project management skills and ability to manage priorities
- Network of media relationships
- Ensure all communications and content is on-brand
- Design and maintain content strategy – compiling compelling content that drives traffic, engagement and generates leads that result in ticket sales and customer retention
- Work closely with designers, writers and journalists to create content
- Editor, proofread and improve content, as well as optimise for SEO
- Collect data and process analytics – making relevant recommendations for improvements
- Manage PR initiatives – be primary point of contact for media queries
- Manage CRM database and media lists