Calling talented Marketing & Communications Managers..
Are you passionate about music, food, design & festivals?
Are you a creative marketing professional with a strong background of content creation and brand development?
Want to work with top creative minds – thought leaders on a well-known niche festival?
If so, this fantastic opportunity could be yours!
This role is based in Cape Town and reports to the Founder and Creative Director.
- To increase brand awareness and reach
- Expand digital footprint growing audience engagement and conversion
- Be responsible for all in-bound marketing strategies
- University Degree
- 5 – 7 years proven work experience in content creation, brand development and audience growth
- Understanding of what, when and how audiences want to consume consent content and how to create and distribute it
- Fluency in web analytics, social media marketing tools and monitoring platforms
- Strong visual affinity
- Clear concise writing style
- Good project management skills and ability to manage priorities
- Network of media relationships
- Ensure all communications and content is on-brand
- Design and maintain content strategy – compiling compelling content that drives traffic, engagement and generates leads that result in ticket sales and customer retention
- Work closely with designers, writers and journalists to create content
- Editor, proofread and improve content, as well as optimise for SEO
- Collect data and process analytics – making relevant recommendations for improvements
- Manage PR initiatives – be primary point of contact for media queries
- Manage CRM database and media lists