My client, an innovative, award-winning and fast growing BTL Advertising Agency would like to add a crucial member to their JHB office team – a Financial Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of all the financial requirements of the business and adherence to corporate governance best practice.
The Financial Manager will lead the strategic direction of financial best practices in the efficient management of future focused, financial management, budgeting, forecasting, cashflow, margins and the financial operational administration aligned to the Company’s Financial Operating Procedures.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A relevant qualification
- about 5 – 8 years experience within a similar enviornment
- A sound understanding of the industry – BTL Advertising
- Excellent leadership skills
- Computer knowledge: Apple Mac,Google Drive,MS Office, Chase, Pastell, Pastell Payroll
- Overall strategic management and leadership of the FinOps Team
- Manage full financial function of the business including Payroll, corporate governance and statutory compliance.
- Submission of weekly Financial Reports
- Analyze income statements to identify potential risks and cost saving opportunities.
- Oversee all accounting activities to ensure accurate and effective alignment with Chase and Accounting System including Debtors and Creditors.
- Manage the overall preparation and presentation of the annual Budgeting Process.
- Evaluate Company performance against forecast and budget.
- Ongoing development, management and Improvement of the maintenance of internal financial operating controls and procedures
Salary: Below R10 000