Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fabulous opportunity for a mid-senior Marketing Manager: Loyalty, Insights & CSI at a leading retailer’s Cape Town head office. The role will see the successful candidate develop and execute an integrated Marketing strategy based on the company strategy that will position the brands for sustained customer growth and retention. You’ll be required to manage the Marketing team to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the Marketing plan, business insights and brand identity. We’re looking for someone customer-centric and strategically minded, to develop and manage the strategic social investment budget to execute social investment projects in benefit of the community and the company. Absolutely stunning opportunity to use your Marketing skills to make a difference. Get in touch!
- Strategic Marketing Plan: Develop and implement integrated Marketing strategy that supports and enables company strategy, including but not limited to the Digital, Social, Communications and Brand Strategy.
- Customer Relationship Management: Develop and deliver end to end customer management strategies that includes: acquisition, activation, growth and retention based on data driven insights.
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility: Develop and implement a comprehensive CSI strategy for the company that delivers strategic value to the business (utilising all relevant channels).
- Partner Relationship Management: Provide Marketing insight and services to partners that delivers value to all stakeholders.
- Team Management: Manage the Marketing team (which includes but is not limited to a Brand Manager, Insight Analyst, Marketing Assistant and Designer) to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the strategy.
- Campaign Management: Hands-on Marketing Project Management to ensure campaign delivery
- Agency Management: Contract and Manage relevant agencies and freelance teams
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Develop a comprehensive CSI strategy for the company that ties in with its objectives and vision. Review and approve all proposals and manage CSI campaign implementation through grant recipients.
- Public Relations: Create/identify PR and media opportunities and derive maximum exposure for promotions and projects in partnership with the PR agency.
- Partner Relationship Management: Provide Marketing insight and services as required to develop partnerships. Support Sales and Partner Manager with Supporter insights to maximise partner value.Work pro-actively with partners to create marketing calendars that will deliver sales value.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing and other relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in a marketing environment with business insight
- Between 6 – 12 years’ relevant work experience
- Highly computer literate
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Brand principals
- Proven management and leadership experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills – ability to work across all levels in the organisation
- Customer centricity
- Strategic thinking
- Results driven & proactive
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication (verbal, written & presentation)
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Planning & organising skills
- Initiative and creativity
- Tolerant to change/ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work within a team and a range of people at varying levels.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2669