A fabulous opening for a senior Marketing Manager has become available for a marketing specialist with a passion for exceptional service. In this exciting role at a premium vineyard in Cape Town, you will be responsible for successfully managing, growing and maintaining a high-quality brand presence both locally and internationally. You’ll also be required to offer effective wine sales support. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the development of the Marketing Strategy and the product offering in terms of Product, Price, Markets, Channels and Marketing and Sales activities to support the strategy. We’re looking for a dynamic individual to handle all their PR, Advertising, Promotions and competitions. Don’t miss out on this outstanding opportunity!
- Promotes the wine as a leading premium brand in terms of superior quality, unique and memorable experience resulting in positive brand perception.
- Determine and create the size and make-up of the wine portfolio, based on market trends.
- Handle brand image and position – maintaining high visibility and presence through press, media, trade and consumers.
- Attend wine shows and events.
- Handle all Public Relations, Advertising, Promotions and competitions.
- Setup and control Marketing budget.
- Foster good relationships, establishing the vineyard as one of the top destinations.
- Proven experience in Project and Event Management.
- Play an integral role in the development of the Marketing Strategy and the product offering in terms of Product, Price, Markets, Channels and Marketing and Sales activities to support the strategy.
- Internal, External and Competitor Data analysis to ensure that the product offering is in line with market trends and competitor offerings.
- Ensure that the Marketing Function acts as a support to all wine departments.
- Liaise proactively with Executives and Management to ensure that the joint objectives of the organisation are met.
- Manage the performance of two staff members
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing Degree
- 5 years’ experience in wine industry environment in similar capacity
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Aware of the competitor environment and changes within the industry
- A team player
- Able to take responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Flexible with a good sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for exceptional service
- Very good under pressure and able to prioritise
- Extremely reliable and possess an even temperament
- Proactive nature
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1286