Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Are you a Marketing all-rounder? Does your skill set encompass Marketing for Digital, Below-the-Line, Experiential and Sponsorships? Are you an ace at strategising and implementing Marketing across these disciplines? This is your dream job! We have a superb opening for a senior Marketing Specialist to take on the Marketing function at a leading company in the financial sector. We’re looking for someone who is an experienced holistic Marketing Specialist with a proven track record in BTL (Experiential), Sponsorships and Digital. In this role you will contribute to the development of strategies for all Digital campaign outputs, setting measurable KPI’s as well as tracking and reporting. Your responsibilities will also see you overseeing Sponsorship selection and Events Management – analysing Sponsorship proposals, aiding in the development of the Sponsorship strategy, executing Sponsorship and events plans and measuring results of all Sponsorship activities. The position calls for someone who has a creative flair to execute solid and effective design pieces for all BTL elements required by the business. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, get in touch today!
- Digital Marketing Strategy Development and Implementation – to aid in developing long term Digital strategies linked to ATL brand campaigns, which are measurable and are executed within campaign and business plans.
- The development of ongoing content, Social Media, SEO and PPC strategies that answer to business and campaign objectives. This would include setting measurable objectives and KPI’s for all Digital outputs.
- To manage the updating of all content onto the CMS and social platforms that the business requires.
- Execution and Project Management – to ensure the highest quality of work in line with the business and Marketing strategy through production and creative excellence.
- Agency / Management Brief delivery – to deliver clear and concise briefs to suppliers, ensuring complete clarity of expectations.
- Cost efficiency – to drive value for the business by tracking budgets and ensuring that costs are reasonable and industry related.
- To have robust understanding of the status of the current Marketing budget.
- Timing and deadline management – ensure that timing plans are developed for Marketing outputs and that deadlines are not moved or missed.
- Sponsorship / Events Sponsorship assessment – to facilitate ongoing assessments of Sponsorship proposals within the requirements of the Marketing strategy.
- To identify leveraging opportunities for all Sponsorship involvement that amplifies brand involvement
- Project management – To plan and execute sponsorship events meticulously and in line with business and Marketing standards, with measurable outcomes in place.
- Year end and team build – to arrange the annual year end function with the Marketing Coordinator with meticulous attention to detail.
- BTL Design Creative Management – To be responsible for the Design of all BTL elements by crafting concise briefs to agency for brochures, greeting cards, templates and general communication elements required by the business.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- An appropriate 3+ tertiary educational qualification in Marketing, or Project Management, or Diplomas from AAA School of Advertising, or VEGA and or the Red and Yellow School of Advertising
- 5 years’ experience in Marketing or ad agency environment
- Strategic planning ability
- Passion for Digital and Experiential Marketing
- Project management skills (timing plans and deadline management)
- Strong creative flair
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2551