Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Deadline: 27th August 2019
Got that finger of yours on the pulse? Good, because the person we’re looking for knows what’s hip and happening. Is it you? If you’re a trendy, music-mad, art-aware, sport and dance-loving pop culture aficionado it most certainly could be! We’re on the hunt for someone mid-weight to take on the role of On Premise Marketing Specialist at an edgy global FMCG beverage brand’s HQ in Cape Town. The role’s key purpose is to create, develop & deliver industry leading concepts that step change the brand awareness and sales volume within the channel. You’ll work closely with the sales team to maximise the opportunities through the channel and act as a bridge between brand & sales. The ideal candidate for this dynamic role is someone who can live and breathe the brand’s well-developed culture. The only question left is, ‘are you ready to do great things?’ Get in touch!
Key functions of the role:
- Collaborate with wider team to bring to life the brand image through the On Premise by creating unique events and concepts.
- Consumer – Create and manage through to delivery engaging consumer concepts by working closely with Marketing Manager and sales team to identify opportunities for the brand.
- Industry – Support Marketing manager to build sales engagement tools to drive relationships with owners, decision makers and venue staff. Work with sales team to identify new opportunities and tailor activity to maximise KPIs and track results to measure sales impact.
- Create sales tools & presentations that use research & insight to highlight the role of energy drinks and give the sales team the necessary support to sell in concepts.
- Ensuring Executional Excellence within the On Premise Universe
- Create and manage all Consumption Activation requests
- National Admin Manager for Digital Posters, managing all requests/content/issues and training whilst overseeing the Ops Portal
- Monthly Coordination of Consumer Collecting to plan, track and execute
- Providing On Premise Support to all brand Events
Consumer Marketing Concepts
- Create, develop and implement On Premise marketing activities across Kick Start and Impact & Engagement priorities across the total on premise, students & festival channels bringing to life the brand at key consumer moments.
- Manage the creation and delivery of marketing activities working with the sales Team to understand customer requirements to maximize impact of TTL campaigns.
Industry Marketing Concepts
- Support in the development and delivery of an industry leading staff engagement platform that targets decision makers, managers and frontline staff with sales strategies, training and incentives to make this the No. 1 brand they want to work with.
- Create tools and systems to track & measure the channel impact of key initiatives and evolve plan to maximise investment.
- Manage channel incentives from start to finish engaging customers in events helping to set sales KPIs for activity and relevant measurement tools to track results.
- Manage and oversee all performance drives within the On Premise Universe
- Work with wider marketing team to align activity with Brand, Culture & Comms.
- Support sales team in key customer meetings offering category advice and showcasing marketing activities.
- Set KPI’s for channel marketing activity tracking & reporting effectiveness and making recommendations on how to improve ROI.
- Manage case study reporting for the channel monitoring updates monthly and supplying updates to the OPMT on key insights and impact of key activity.
- Develop effective relationships with the broader Sales Team spending time in trade providing direction to achieve on premise marketing strategic goals.
- In conjunction with sales team build deeper understanding of key customers’ agenda/strategies and align to brand key initiatives in order to land marketing initiatives.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers managing creative, development and delivery of marketing concepts /tools.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing/Business
- 3+ years’ experience in either brand marketing or agency account management.
- An inspiring disposition, and ability to lead matrix team members
- Ability to build strong working relations within the team and industry stakeholders
- Successful track record in ideation; creativity and campaign creation
- Highly resourceful
- Excellent negotiator and influencer
- Passionate and go-getter
- Executional with a strong sense of work delivery
- Very organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a complex structured environment
- Budget and business reporting experience
- Proven presentation skills
- Affinity for systems (Microsoft packages)
- Understanding of outlet operations if possible
- In-depth knowledge of the On-Premise & Culture Marketing
- Excellent communication, organisational and presenting skills
- Tapped into youth (music/dance/art/trends) and sport culture
- Able to travel nationally.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2769