Calling Merchandise Allocators with 1 – 2 years’ experience.
Want to work for a group that represents a well-known global lifestyle brand in SA?
If so, my client is seeking an Allocator to analyse customer activity, forecast sales, select forward-trending merchandise and replenish stores optimally to maximise sales and minimise stock holdings in stores and assist the Retail Planner and Merchandiser with OTB Management.
The role is based at the HQ in Muizenberg and reports to the Retail Planner and Merchandiser.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- 1 – 2 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel – (able to do Pivots & Formulas)
- Detail Orientated
- Team Player
- Implementing stock plans to ensure that strategic objectives are executed
- Monitoring customer orders
- Management of the seasonal flow of range assortments
- Order Tracking as required
- Analysis of sell through with necessary systems (Excel, Cistech and SAP B1) to optimize replenishment to stores
- Execute allocations to stores both seasonal and refill
- Communicating with Stores where necessary to understand trading patterns
- Assist in monitoring in season trade and react accordingly – what are the overstocks and understocks. Which locations are over and underperforming?
- Gather store feedback on a weekly basis regards missed opportunities
- Ensuring product plan meets location plan targets and correct stock allocations meet sales targets
- Ensuring sufficient inflows of product to meet acceptable in stock percentages to maintain agreed replenishment service levels and agreed planograms for locations
- Ensure end uses (Categories) are given the best possible space optimization to ensure sales efficiencies
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.