The successful candidate must have a relentless passion for design, fresh visual aesthetic and an insatiable curiosity. You will need to be a self-motivated and independent thinker with an eye for detail, a strong passion for the big idea and a thorough understanding of design principles.
You will be responsible for the exceptionalexecution of a wide variety of projects which includes:
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects working with the available resources in the studio, delivering on-time, while meeting client expectations and ensuring that the highest of standards are enforced.
- You will work closely with the client service team, copywriters, art directors, designers and various suppliers to ensure the quality of work creatively and conceptually, down to final production.
- Must be fluent in digital best practices for design and production.
- Craft and deliver client presentations for conceptual work.
- A relevant qualification in art direction/design, preferably from an advertising school.
- A minimum of three years’ agency experience.
- Award-winning, genius portfolio.
- You should have strong conceptual skills and be able to visualise them effectively.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A passion for craft.
- Confidence in digital.
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics/animation and video editing skills.
Salary: R20 - 25 000