This is a terrific opportunity for a mid-senior Copywriter with fantastic BTL ad agency experience to join the team at a leading brand’s in-house, boutique agency studio. We’re looking for someone who revels in playing in the below-the-line space. You should be someone who thinks conceptually in order to create exciting activations, design and brochures, print executions, internal staff campaigns and descriptor copy. There is also a requirement for engaging long copy. The creative team is the perfect mix of strategically driven, professional and business-centric individuals underpinned with solid family values. Lovely chance to flex your flare for beautifully crafted copy. Don’t miss out!
- To have a deep understanding of how copy helps the brand achieve their aims, and the ability to generate beautifully crafted copy for every brief.
- To be comfortable and confident in his/her writing, and willing to mentor junior members of staff to improve their copy skills.
- To be a leading figure in the creative team and to be ready to rise to any challenging brief with a keen eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy.
- To be self-assured, as you would be in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using his/her initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively.
- To work alongside the Creative Director, Art Directors, Developers and Designers, you must be a keen team player and self-sufficient multi-tasker, full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
- To have a strong passion for collaborating with the Creative Director, Brand Managers and other creative/ non creative staff.
- Deliver highly crafted and beautifully executed copy which will engage readers and constantly drive brand leadership in the industry.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- BTL ad agency experience and portfolio
- Executional excellence.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong working relationships with all creatives.
- Idea strong, using all available tools to deliver sustainable copy excellence.
- Problem solver and idea generator.
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Proof reading and copy checking skills – a must.
- Answering briefs in line with the strategy.
- Awards focused.
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and technique.
- Interested in the property market, housing, homes, community, neighbourhoods and lifestyle trends.
- Always be approachable and strive to have a positive and inspiring impact on creative deliverables
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam254