Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have an amazing opportunity for a mid-senior Graphic Designer at a lifestyle brand’s Cape-based head office. You will be required to work within the in-house Design agency. Your responsibilities include conceptualising creative ways to come up with business solutions, to create campaigns in Print and Digital mediums that meet objectives. This exciting role calls for a talented Designer who is skilled in the use of Design elements; Typography, Photography and layout who is able to work on multiple projects in order to deliver creative work to various stakeholders. We’re looking for someone who is happy working independently as well as in a team. Great culture, great values and a great opportunity!
- Reporting to the Creative Director – you will be responsible for creative concept and design and roll out of National Marketing collateral according to the brand CI
- Determine which typography, photography or design elements to use.
- Create an effective campaign using design and layout and constantly drive innovation in your approach to delivery
- Translate a visual style across several mediums effectively to create campaigns against agent objectives.
- Understand the role of sales driven and leads driven creative executions.
- Stay on top of brand C.I guidelines to ensure rules are applied correctly and the luxury brand is represented in all work.
- Work as part of a team with a Creative Director, Copywriter, Digital, Strategy and Account Executives.
- Keep up to date on design and advertising trends
- Share inspiring work and lead creativity within your team and stakeholders.
- Commit to improving the quality of creative thought and constantly drive innovation in the brand executions.
- Ensure Adobe Creative Cloud software skills are up to date.
- Commit to learning and understanding the real estate industry, undertake independent research for each brief and become a creative expert in communicating in the industry.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised institution
- Design abilities in both print and digital fields.
- Previous experience in an advertising or design agency – preferable but not essential.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline driven
Please submit your portfolio as a PDF/link on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1816