A leading Agency in the North is looking for a dynamic mid to senior strategist. Someone with a strong understanding of the South African market; someone with their finger on the pulse in terms of consumer trends and the dynamic South African landscape. The successful candidate will have strategy experience gained at an ad agency. Digital experience is a bonus.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (marketing or psychology)
- 3 – 6 years experience agency communication strategy experience
- Has independently run/led a small account with minimal senior strategy intervention
- Working knowledge of behavioural science and Ehrenberg bass theory of marketing
- Confident in client presentations
- Can tell and sell a story – with strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to add value to the creative review process including provision of strategic feedback that is constructive and builds on the ideas on the table
- Research friendliness – understands how to apply qualitative and quantitative insights
- Experience on qualitative data gathering – vox pops, questionnaire development and internal focus groups
- Able to identify insights and develop strategy in the absence of proper information from client.
Salary: R40 - 50 000