We have a fabulous opportunity for a mid-weight Through-the-Line Art Director with strong FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) experience at an exciting food/restaurant brand’s Stellenbosch HQ. The successful candidate will join the team at their in-house creative studio to create dynamic and innovative campaigns that meet and exceed client expectations. We’re looking for someone creative, conceptual and proactive. If you’ve got the ability to generate original ideas and execute them as beautiful creative solutions, we’d love to meet you!
- Work together with Client to develop overall concepts – follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
- Be proficient in relevant design software.
- Solid decision-making ability.
- Strong conceptual understanding of design & communication.
- Ability to generate original ideas and solutions.
- Solid communication and self-management skills.
- Meet and adhere to deadlines within a pressured environment.
- A good understanding of all disciplines involved in advertising
- Ability to illustrate and sketch out ideas
- Thorough understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines.
- A good and up to date understanding of new media including the social media landscape.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work towards and manage deadlines.
- The ability to present work to client when required.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A strong portfolio – essential – and to be forwarded with application
- A minimum 3-year relevant Diploma/Degree from a recognised tertiary institution in Visual Communication [Art Direction/Design/Digital(or similar)].
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience within an advertising agency with solid QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) background/experience
- Integrated experience (ATL, BTL, digital) – a must!
- Strong conceptual ability and solid design skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this
- Adept at brainstorming relevant, innovative ideas relevant to target audience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Integrity, energy and creativity.
Please submit a relevant portfolio as a link (preferably) or PDF on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this specific role.