A fab and flying agency is on the lookout for a mid-weight, above-the-line Art Director/Copywriter team to join their Cape Town studio. The successful team will get the exciting opportunity to work on a variety of brands including FMCG, Retail, Alcohol, etc. We’re looking for a passionate and driven creative team to take their brands to the next level. Are you the superstars we’re looking for?
If you are not part of an existing team, please apply anyway as they will put a team together.
- Work together to develop an overall concept that communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Art Director: conceptualise ideas and designs, formulating artwork and storyboards based on the client’s specifications
- Copywriter: writing top quality scripts, concept statements, long copy, body copy, pay-off lines etc.
- Develop top quality ATL advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the client brief
- Craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications; follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
The successful candidates must have/be:
- Relevant advertising portfolio
- 4-5 years as an Art Director/Copywriter at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Art Director: Tertiary Qualification in Art Direction, Design, Packaging/Art Theory (or similar)
- Copywriter: Post-graduate degree or National Diploma (or similar), specialising in Copywriting
- Conceptual ability and solid design/writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Mac proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Freehand)
- Integrity, energy and creativity
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close-knit team environment
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam322