A well respected and established small to medium sized ad agency is on the lookout for a mid to senior, through-the-line Art Director/Copywriter team to join their Cape Town studio. The successful team will get the exciting opportunity to work on a variety of brands including FMCG, Retail, Alcohol, Corporate, etc. We’re looking for a passionate and driven creative team to take their brands to the next level. As the studio’s senior team, you with be able to problem-solve and mentor junior teams. This is a super opportunity to grow your experience. Are you the superstars we’re looking for?
If you are not part of an existing team, please apply anyway as they will put a team together.
- Work together to develop an overall concept that communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Art Director: conceptualise ideas and designs, formulating artwork and storyboards based on the client’s specifications
- Copywriter: writing top quality scripts, concept statements, long copy, body copy, pay-off lines etc.
- Develop top quality TTL advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the client brief
- Craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications; follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
The successful candidates must have/be:
- Relevant advertising portfolio
- 4-5 years as an Art Director/Copywriter at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Art Director: Tertiary Qualification in Art Direction, Design, Packaging/Art Theory (or similar)
- Copywriter: Post-graduate degree or National Diploma (or similar), specialising in Copywriting
- Conceptual ability and solid design/writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Mac proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Freehand)
- Integrity, energy and creativity
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close knit team environment
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam256