Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A funky, fabulous internationally active, Durban-based agency is on the hunt for a talented, passionate mid-weight Art Director to make up an Art & Copy team. Together you will collaborate, create and conceptualise award winning work! We’re on the lookout for an Art Director to help develop top quality campaigns and engaging concepts for our clients. The agency is a full service, multidisciplinary, channel neutral agency – made up of a group of idea generators, strategic thinkers and passionate problem solvers. It’s a really cool place to work so don’t miss out!
P.S. If you’re already part of an Art & Copy team, we’d love to hear from you both!
- Work with a Copywriter to develop concepts that communicate to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Execution of ideas through creative principles (scamping, design, photography and typography)
- Attending shoots to direct third party suppliers and ensure the creative and client vision is fulfilled
- Work closely with the team to develop top quality TTL, fully integrated advertising and promotional campaigns
- Craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications; follow through to the completion of the job while maintaining particular attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
- Regularly create proactive work
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary Qualification in Art Direction/Design (or similar)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Art Director at a reputable Advertising / Digital Agency – a must!
- Conceptual ability and solid design skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Ability to work independently and manage campaigns
- Ability to work under pressure in a close knit team environment
Please submit a through-the-line advertising portfolio (including both above and below the line as well as Digital) on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam288