Stunning opportunity for a Mid-Weight Digital Copywriter at a growing ad agency’s Knysna office. If you understand that Digital Copywriting is a science and not an art, that creating content for content’s sake causes discontent, that a warm lead isn’t a sweaty rope around a dog’s neck; if you’re part blogger, part SEO specialist with a dash of strategist and a splash of social media manager, if you’re inbound bound and can convince an Eskimo to open your mailer about the benefits of ice through a cleverly crafted subject line, then you are the writer we are looking for! This award-winning, international agency with offices in the Garden Route and California is a superb place that is all about crafting authentic brand stories focusing on human engagement by using tools for the digital age. They break convention and expect their staff to do what they love by coming up with creative solutions to get the best results. Sounds pretty amazing right?
- Copywriting, creative writing and proofreading – from posts to blogs to whatever’s needed to make people share, like, love, click, buy.
- Brainstorm and strategise with team
- Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Help create and implement content plans, calendars and schedules
- Monitor, engage and gather insights on all platforms
- Research and integrate the latest changes and best practices in digital and social Marketing
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and certificates
- Industry-related experience – a must
- 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing/Advertising/relevant industry such as Inbound, SEO, Lead Generation.
- Copywriting skills and excellent command of English- a must
- Good understanding of sales funnels and lead magnets
- A deep understanding of Web and Social Media Analytics and Metrics
- CMS and Social Media platform proficiency
- Strong organisational and time management skills with ability to handle various tasks
- Attention to detail
- HubSpot experience – a massive advantage
- AdWords & Social Media Advertising – also an advantage
- Basic understanding of coding languages – an advantage
- Design skills – an advantage
Please submit your portfolio along with your CV on application in order to be considered for this position!
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam249