A stunning, high-end digital retail agency is looking for an innovative Digital Designer who is passionate about all things Digital. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing team, developing and implementing design across the various digital media platforms.
- Conceptualising and executing Digital campaigns
- Create Digital elements to maintain current websites, social media channels and other Digital platforms.
- Develop creative rationale and design solutions that visualise the user journey
- Create functional and user-friendly UI designs
- Assist in the preparation of photography shoots when required
- Maintain awareness of marketing and industry trends
- Understand the brand’s position in the marketplace relative to its competitors and provide input into digital strategy
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital design
- Graphic Design Diploma (AAA, Red & Yellow or the like)
- Up-to-date knowledge of web and mobile development trends and understanding of technology used in designing interactively
- Passion for Digital communication
- Responsive design, mobile UI/UX (ideal)
- A strong understanding of how critical elements work together to create an online marketing campaign
- An excellent understanding of the importance of on-brand design.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Suite of programs including Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- An understanding of content management systems and process.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and operate well under pressure
- Proactive with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Innovative, creative thinker
- A team player
Please submit a relevant portfolio (as a link or PDF) on application
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1818