We have an exciting contract opportunity for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to work in-house at a JSE listed financial services company’s Cape Town offices. We’re looking for a confident, talented and experienced designer. The successful candidate will produce and craft original and usable concepts in response to creative briefs. You’ll be responsible for the development of all visual communications and marketing campaign elements. Your portfolio should reflect your conceptual design ability. Ideally you can work from concept to execution. If you’re self-motivated, energised, and collaborative – we want to hear from you!
- Contribute to the design of the creative brief
- Produce and craft original and usable concepts in response to creative briefs
- Able to work from brief, conceptualising using existing/new templates and formats and develop relevant creative material
- Develop all visual communications and marketing campaign elements either individually or in association with an agency
- Work within the brand Corporate Identity (CI) and maintain the required brand elements while producing innovative, effective designs
- Place images and text within the correct format
- Ability to check layout, images and logo usage from brief before handing over for loading or printing
- Set information correctly for reproduction and printing
- Design work for web and other screen media and ensure that work is correct for the medium
- Manipulate images when necessary
- Develop layouts, articles and documents based on the design brief
- Scan and edit photographs and other images as per design brief
- Proof check all articles and information using expert attention to detail
- Convert documents to the relevant format.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design/Visual Communication
- 3-5 years’ experience in Graphic Design
- Exposure to design software and proof checking experience (advantageous)
- Client/Stakeholder commitment
- Drive for results
- Able to impact and influence.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1931