A high-end international brand is looking for an ambitious junior to middle-weight Graphic Designer to join the team at their in-house studio. This role is ideal for a talented, motivated and confident Designer who is inclined to think strategically. You’ll liaise with developers when necessary. You’ll need to be somebody who is as comfortable working as part of a team as on your own. If you’re packing a beautifully crafted Graphic Design portfolio showcasing layouts, exhibition collateral, internal communications material as well as examples of online digital and mailer design, show us! If it reflects conceptual Design ideas, and a couple of well thought-through corporate identities we’d really love to hear from you.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Qualification (degree/diploma) in visual communication/graphic design.
- At least four years’ graphic design studio/agency experience.
- Programmes: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, repro knowledge (advantageous).
- Talented, committed, have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a team.
- Brainstorming skills – working within a team developing initial ideas.
- A team player, good interactive skills, enthusiastic, good communication, lively, intelligent, inquisitive and thoughtful
Please submit a link to your portfolio or PDF showcasing samples with your application.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1738