We have a terrific opening for a talented, motivated mid-weight Integrated Designer at a fab agency (part of a renowned global group) based in Cape Town. It’s a stunning role which will see you working below and through-the-line on high-end financial services brands in the wealth and investments arena. We’re looking for a Designer who can produce beautiful creative by capturing the right tone and art direction; have a real feel for photography and a good sense of visuals/images. You’ll be designing for events, experiential, billboards, radio, video, websites and social media. This role calls for a true multi-channel Designer who can also make beautiful print ads and brochures. Are you the all-rounder we’re looking for? Get in touch!
- Conceptualise, develop and execute outstanding design work across BTL/Experiential/ATL.
- Working closely with a Copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client’s brief.
- Producing sketches, storyboards, roughs or ‘scamps’ to communicate ideas to the client.
- Drive your craft to produce excellence.
- Contribute to proactivity and innovative thinking on brands.
- Ability to understand the client’s strategy and business context, and always aim to do work that performs.
- Strive to develop collaborative relationships with broader team, partners and clients.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Visual Communications qualification from a recognised institution.
- 3-5 years agency experience.
- A book full of exciting work, ideally including a range of skills, and work for some big blue chip clients.
- Mastery in relevant software, such as: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Able to create well-articulated presentations in Keynote or PowerPoint.
- Good presentation skills are essential.
- Keeping up to date with the latest design trends.
- An eye for detail.
- A team player.
- Idea driven.
Please submit a relevant portfolio as a PDF/link along with your CV on application.
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1923