Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A very exciting opportunity has become available for a Mid-weight Project Manager within the Experiences team at a well-respected Marketing agency’s Cape Town office. Responsible for the exceptional planning, implementation, activation and execution of eventing and experience solutions to clients. The Project Manager will build trusted and loyal client relationships by exceeding client expectations by the consistent delivery of service excellence, cutting edge best project management practise and innovation to achieve a return on investment on projects. The Project Manager will also be responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities. This role is ideal for someone organised, creative and innovative. Is it you? Get in touch today!
- Overall Project Management of Events and Experiences
- New Business Development
- Win great business to execute exceptional experiences and events
- Identification, innovation and execution of new and best practice eventing solutions.
- Budget Compliance Campaign Specific & skilful management of Recovery Ratio.
- Daily and monthly management of all accounts and client relationships.
- Client retainer management and monthly reporting of hours and finances.
- Growing business scope with existing clients whilst being proactive in presenting new ideas and campaigns to achieve such business growth and innovation.
- When required, supporting junior Project Managers and interns with their daily workload and use of internal systems.
- Managing and developing experiences/events time plans, workshops, production schedules and budgets.
- Staying ahead of local and global industry trends and innovations.
- Actively identifying new business opportunities and working with Head of Experiences to convert these opportunities into long standing Clients and Experience or Eventing projects.
- Project management and onsite management of all experiences allocated to your position.
- Post campaign reporting and identification of areas for improvement.
- Daily and monthly financial management of all campaigns.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary qualification in related field
- 5- 10 years’ experience in Project Management, Client Service, Activation (advantageous) & FMCG experience
- Previous Advertising agency experience – essential!
- Excellent relationship building as will be working on national and global account.
- Well developed self awarenes, emotional intelligence & evidence of ongoing personal development
- An in-depth understanding of the on con & off con environment+ + advanced IT & Chase skills
- Tenacious, nimble, future focused & collaborative
- Excellent verbal & written English Skills
- 2nd & 3rd South African language advantageous
- A self-starter
- Drive, energy & urgency
- Driven to deliver excellence
- Analytic capability
- Adaptive & always learning
- Strategic agility & thinking
- An effective decision maker
- Prepared to work weekends.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1365