Do you have a passion for great creative ideas? Ideas that aren’t bound into a single channel or discipline? We’re looking for a middle-weight art director to join our studio: someone with the ability to create campaigns that consumers love and can’t wait to share. If you’re a high energy individual who’s obsessed with culture and willing to work hard and play hard, then you might just be who Machine_ is looking for.
- To conceptualize and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate our clients’ brand identities, positioning and messaging through all brand touch points.
- We’re looking for a person who can see the whole picture, build client relationships, problem-solve effectively, and communicate exceptionally well.
- If you have Two to Four years’ experience, have produced great work, and are looking to grow your skills across a variety of famous clients, keep reading.
- Conceptualize and execute award winning creative ideas
- Manage visual identity of a brand/ brands
- Interact with other agency teams/ divisions to develop creative concepts
- Create print and editorial layouts and oversee shoots
- Ensure consistency and integration of art direction across all communication channels
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off
- Work to brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
- Develop your professional skills on a daily basis
- As this role is for a conceptual art director please provide a robust portfolio of creative work demonstrating conceptual ability and creative problem across all communication channels.
~ Salary is market related