- The National Agency Sales Executive is expected to understand the profiles, audiences and product offerings of MSG Group radio stations.
- Be abreast with the strategic and commercial priorities of MSG Group Stations
- Represent the entire range of company products and services, and ensure assigned clients’ expectations are met timeously within complex sales cycles.
- A comprehensive understanding of a media agency operational cycle of strategy, creative, planning and buying.
- Track market insights and the drivers that influence client’s marketing and spending decisions
- Demonstrate keen interest in various accounts movements in order to continuously align to periodic market changes and identify opportunities to maximise revenue.
- Manage a portfolio of existing and prospective Media Agency accounts with a long-term revenue growth view by securing long term commitments across all MSG platforms.
- Build, maintain and grow advertiser client relations over and above relationships with their media agency planners and buyers.
- Have the ability to negotiate at various client levels across diverse corporate cultures and demographics.
- Source, identify and secure new business opportunities from media agencies, by putting together concise, impactful, innovative and solution driven proposals for the clients, to meet their objectives and the company’s Agencies’ media spend share objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantity of information quickly, while maintaining attention to details of both the client’s and the company’s objectives.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure optimal after sale operational and that clients receive a high quality and consistent service at all times.
- Complete all required administrative reporting activities such as forecasts, expense reports and weekly status reports on time
JOB IS EXPIRED.