Are you a Social Media superstar? We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-weight National Social Media Lead at a renowned company in the lifestyle property sector in Cape Town’s southern suburbs. We are looking for an energetic, creative individual to fulfill this key Social Media Lead role. Your responsibilities include supporting the implementation of the company’s Digital strategy via the effective utilisation of appropriate Social Media (SM) channels to build Brand equity, drive user engagement and generate leads, whilst maintaining an ‘always-on’ Brand presence across the relevant Social Media channels. This is a jackpot Social Media job opportunity.
- Understand the brand’s Digital Strategy and what role SM plays in supporting it
- Delivering a SM Standard Operating Procedure guidelines, in support of Real Estate Operations
- Responsible for the delivery of bespoke Brand building or lead generation SM campaigns
- Maintain the Brand’s online reputation via timely community management and escalating issues as necessary
- Play an active role in supporting Agents
- Responsible for the delivery of bespoke Brand building or lead generation SM campaigns (National, Regional, Office, Agent)
- Ensure SM campaigns are delivered on deadline and within campaign budget
- Develop SM artwork that is aligned to the Brand CI and Social channel requirements
- If SM artwork is developed by our Creative Studio, review it for Social channel efficacy
- Manage the change request process on bespoke SM campaigns between internal stakeholders
- Manage final approvals on SM campaign artwork, timing and budgets
- Responsible for effective Audience Targeting on Social channels – whether that is by geo-targeting, demographic and interest-based targeting, custom audience uploads, etc.
- Once live, optimise the campaign for user engagement, response, conversion throughout the campaign period
- Work closely with PR to plan and maintain a SM content framework and tweak the content for the relevant SM platforms
- Monthly reporting on “always-on” SM such as FB Automation (at a Branch & Franchise level)
- Responsible for keeping abreast of competitor CRM & Digital activity in the property industry, as well as new innovations in the SM space across other product verticals.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing Degree or equivalent – essential
- Be recognised as a SM specialist, whose area of expertise adds value and promotes market leadership
- At least 3 years’ experience in a senior Social Media role, either in an agency or in a corporate environment
- Previous experience working with luxury brands and in a fast-paced retail environment is critical
- Previous experience in property or real estate – advantageous
- A design qualification would be ideal, however, proven proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator would be sufficient
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent eye for design, including familiarity with design requirements for SM platforms
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders through a pragmatic style of delivery i.e. Sales, IT, Regional Marketing, Creative Studio, Branch/Franchise Managers
- Knowledge of data privacy legislation and the ability to adapt any SM campaign mechanics accordingly.
- Excellent understanding of the SA Social Media landscape
- Have a solid understanding of Social Media marketing principles and best practice campaign execution
- Commercially minded with a passion for optimisation techniques to increase conversion
- Deadline driven whilst maintaining quality standards of service and delivery
- Good competency in Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator and proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, HootSuite and Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge and experience in running Facebook Business Manager
- Good knowledge and experience of the pros and cons of different FB ad objectives and FB ad formats.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2808