Ever wish for the stability of a full-time job with the flexibility to work from home or remotely? Your wish may well have been granted in the shape of this exciting opening at an innovative technology consultancy. We’re looking for a self-motivated mid-weight Online Media Manager to help them expand their clients’ reach online. The role is ideal for an online PR person of sorts, someone who is able to research and identify online platforms on which to publish their clients’ content. While writing is not the major part of the role, you will have to write when required and must be able to proofread and edit content so you must have worked with content before and have a solid understanding of its intricacies. We’re looking for an individual who understands how to build relationships with Influencers, Bloggers and online platforms in order to publish as much as possible in the most relevant spaces and ways. This is a client facing (online) position and you will be required to provide reports. It is a full-time, remote (not office-based) role with normal working hours although there may be some flexibility required for meetings with clients in different time zones. This dynamic digital company provides complete online Marketing solutions for their clients who are based both internationally (mostly in the US) and here in South Africa. The work is predominantly in the B2B sector, selling a variety professional services to their clients. Lovely opportunity for someone with drive and passion for great content!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- B2B experience
- Previous online PR experience
- An understanding of how to build relationships with influencers/bloggers/online platforms in order to publish as much as possible
- Able to self-manage and work alone
- Able to build relationships online
- Great with clients (as this is a client facing role albeit online)
- Time flexible (able to meet with overseas clients online, which may occur out of local working hours)
- Experience working with content
- Solid reporting skills
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam333