As the Personal Assistant you will:
Support the MD and other members of the management team to perform their responsibilities in an organised and timely fashion which is consistent with the operating practices of the business, the requirements of their roles and in doing so provides support to their relevant teams within the organisation when necessary.
The role is to provide high quality personal assistance and administrative support to the MD, FD and HR Director. To provide comprehensive support to the Operations and Office management team to ensure the smooth operation of the business. This includes assisting with special projects to improve operational and office management efficiency.
Personal Assistance functions:
- Support the relevant Director to manage daily workload and activities.
- Co-ordinate and maintain relevant diaries including organising of all appointments, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Book meeting rooms prepare agendas and draft minutes.
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the relevant directors for meetings, appointments, presentations etc. and follow up internally and externally on requests for information, outstanding reports and correspondence.
- Answer calls coming through for the 3 Directors, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the 3 Directors.
- Attend board meetings and leadership meetings, take minutes and follow up on actions listed.
- To ensure all business and personal documentation is filed timeously and accurately and kept current.
- Producing company PowerPoint presentations.
- Accurate and proficient typing of correspondence – letters, minutes of meetings, reports, emails.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting managers may require.
- Full execution of all special requests, both business and personal, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects with ease.
- Ordering staff and client gifts.
- Process expense claim forms when necessary etc.
- Various ad hoc requests.
PR and Internal Marketing:
- Working closely with the MD in distributing company press releases to the relevant media.
- Assist HR Director with internal marketing, communication, events and employee wellness initiatives.
- Assisting with new business, social networking, and industry association responsibilities.
- Monitoring press and industry publications for relevant industry related articles and with regards to our clients etc.
- Updating relevant company PR and Internal marketing status reports; and maintain accurate media contact lists.
- Ensure all marketing collateral is up to date by liaising with the MD and our Creative Studio when necessary.
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience as a Personal Assistant ideally in an agency environment.
- Comfortable with supporting 3 Directors and managing your time and output efficiently.
- Professional discretion and highly ethical and trustworthy
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Competencies (knowledge, skills and behaviours):
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups.
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work.
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organisation.
Salary: R20 - 25 000