The Portfolio Creative Executive is responsible for providing creative and digital sales support to MSG Group’s Sales team, as well as exceptional creative services to external stakeholders to assist in the achievement of the organisation’s sales goals:
- A Portfolio Creative Executive is expected to understand the purpose and format of MSG Group radio stations, while ensuring the brand and commercial propositions are clearly articulated in relation to competitors’ positioning.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services, while supporting diverse industry sales planning cycles to ensure clients are timeously serviced.
- Proactively and independently assimilate large quantities of information/briefs and deliver tasks under pressure with quick turnaround times, while maintaining attention to detail of both the client and the company’s objectives.
- Responsible for packaging, costing and assisting the Sales team to sell bespoke campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Digital team to package, cost and sell digital-led campaigns.
- Contribute to the creative process to develop new revenue streams and innovative solutions.
- Receive, pre-conceptualise and actively contribute to team brainstorms to execute client briefs for cross-platform integration.
- Coordinate and prioritise the portfolios’ Creative Hub proposal pipeline schedules and track proposal submissions/acceptance/rejections thereof.
- Respond to client queries related to the Creative Hub products/services and perform necessary after sale follow-ups, including but not limited to solving disputes.
- Arrange meetings, draft and distribute Creative Hub minutes and reports to the internal stakeholders when necessary.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for Creative Hub developed solutions.
- Assist in coordinating and expediting the flow of work and information within or between internal business departments and clients, according to production schedule.