Purpose of the Job
The main role of the campaign manager is to implement and optimise display advertising campaigns across various platforms. We use Doubleclick Advertising Solutions and Traders are responsible for campaign implementation, optimization and analysis. Your secondary function is managing and mentoring the Display & Search team.
Medical Aid, Provident Fund and Group Life Benefits
- A thorough understanding of the display space, including traditional reservation buys and real time bidding.
- Experience of running programmatic campaigns, developing strategies, optimising for performance, and developing and reporting back insights to clients
- Expertise in DSP and adserving technologies, preferably DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Comfortable working with data(1st & 3rd party) to drive insights and recommendations
- Experience in implementing & managing Re-marketing campaigns is advantageous.
- Campaign manager Responsibilities would include:
- Pre-launch brief & strategy discussion.
- Programmatic Inventory research, client research, competitive landscape analysis
- Overall account creation & set up
- Define and maintain audience strategy & data
- Ongoing optimisation & strategic feedback
- Performance – Ensure campaign targets are met (e.g. CPA / ROAS)
- Able to work very accurately with numbers
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent administrative, communication and time management skills
- Experience managing Search (GDN / PPC) campaigns
- Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM) knowledge & experience
- Doubleclick Stack knowledge / experience
- Experience running eCommerce / Retail campaigns
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing Landscape
General Skills / Attributes
- Attention to detail is key
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to manage themselves
- A team player with a collaborative approach
- Passionate individual who enjoys working in a pressurised and fast-paced media sales environment
Senior (5+ years’ experience)