We have a terrific opportunity for a mid-weight PPC Specialist/Paid Search Specialist to join the highly talented team of Marketers in Cape Town. In this role you will be directly responsible for implementing Paid Search (Pay-Per-Click, PPC, SEM) campaign optimisations to improve client account performance and deliver ROI for a diverse portfolio of clients. Perfectly suited to an individual with Google Ads experience keen to take their skills and career to the next level, while working with a gifted team, advanced processes and interesting clients. The ideal candidate is looking for a challenge, an opportunity for growth, development and involvement with all aspects of the consultancy’s Marketing team. Is it you?
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Bid management.
- Responsible for setting up, testing, developing & improving PPC campaigns and delivering ROI to clients.
- Optimise CTRs, Landing pages, quality score, and conversion rates
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and client-centric mind-set.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally.
- Product Adoption: Remarketing | GSP | Display | Mobile Optimisation | Shopping | Dynamic Remarketing.
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practice processes.
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap.
- Showing initiative to improve processes and build efficiencies without being prompted.
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin and client retention.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant industry Diploma
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in WordStream – advantageous
- Previous experience working in an agency environment – an advantage
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Strong technical and analytical skills with good understanding and use of Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in front of clients and agency
- Experience in Paid Social Media is advantageous
- Works well under pressure
- Passionate about the industry and continually looking to innovate and lead
- Presentation skills
- Up-to-date understanding of the principles of Search Engine Optimisation and Content Marketing
- Passion for all things digital and a healthy appetite for learning.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, Project Management and time management skills.
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of Digital Marketing
- The ability to think creatively
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent communication skills.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2784