Calling PR Account Directors with experience in Tech PR..
A well-known marketing and communications agency specialising in B2B Technology is seeking an experienced PR Account Director to work across multiple well known clients.
Their is a role based in both the Johannesburg & Cape Town offices.
- Tertiary Qualification ESSENTIAL (degree advantageous)
- Drivers License (and own transport) ESSENTIAL
- 6+ years relevant working experience
- Enterprise PR experience ESSENTIAL
- Solid understanding of local tech landscape
- Existing tech and business media relations
- Press and digital writing experience
- Provide strategic input and manage the developments of plans for up to 5 Enterprise/Corporate Tech clients simultaneously
- Shall your knowledge, process and results with the team and facilitate knowledge sharing events
- Write technology orientated press announcements with the support of our professional content specialists
- Co-ordinate and manage Digital marketing campaigns for optimum results
- Quality assure delivery of the team and it’s outputs including proposals and pitches
- Facilitate strategic client workshops
- Assess the success of plans in implementation
- Build strong personal relationships with the media
- Build the company’s brand through networking and attending the required events
- Act as a final escalation point and facilitate successful problem resolution
- Monitor expenditures against budgets to ensure targets are met
- Manage key relationships – Clients, Suppliers, Copywriters, Media
- Monthly reporting
- Administration of accounts (records, billing etc.)
- Knowledge Management
- Select and Ensure training and orientation of new employees
- Ensure a seamless working environment by providing effective cross-functional communication
PLS ADVISE IF INTERESTED IN THE JOBURG OR CAPE TOWN POSITION WHEN APPLYING.