Calling talented PR Account Managers with 3 years PR experience.
Want to join the new PR division of one of SA’s well known and award winning independent advertising agencies that specialises in retail and FMCG Clients?
The role is based in Cape Town.
Be Instrumental in the development and execution of the PR strategy for the agency and its clients and develop and grow the role of the PR department within the business and ensuring integration with existing disciplines
- Relevant Qualification
- 3 years’ industry experience (Consumer PR and/or B2B experience preferred)
- Deep understanding of media and influencer landscape
- Strong communication skills – fluent in English – written and spoken
- Strong presentation skills
- On trend in terms of media (new and traditional)
- Able to create engaging, strategically sound content
- Experience in social media campaign conceptualisation and management
- Highly adaptable, with good problem-solving skills
- CHASE experience (advantageous)
- Driver’s License and own transport
- Conceptualise strong and impactful campaigns – managing the implementation of campaigns, and ensuring deliverables are met
- Act as clients’ primary day-to-day contact, maintaining a good relationship with them
- Draft coherent briefs to the various departments within the agency and managing their delivery
- Draft press material and social copy
- Identify key media/influencers and establish good relationships on behalf of the department
- Manage and compile media/influencer lists, media liaison and sell-in
- Organise and manage media events
- General account management admin – compiling reports and insights, scheduling meetings, ensuring process is followed, budgets are maintained, CEs are billed etc.
- Proactive in exploring new avenues that will add value to clients and the agency
- Manage and mentor an Account Executive
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.