Calling experienced results-driven and detail orientated Programmatic Trader with hands-on experience within display, mobile, video, social channels.
Experience working as a trader within a DSP self-service manner is ESSENTIAL.
Want to work for one of SA’s top independent award winning digital agency?
The role is based in Cape Town and reports to the Media Strategist.
- Assist in setting up the in-house Programmatic team
- Work with other internal teams such as Data Science and Analytics to analyse, understand and implement campaign requirements and optimizations
- Data science background ADVANTAGEOUS
- 2 – 4 years hands-on, automated marketing experience building and optimizing campaigns within programmatic technology, including DSPs and DMPs; experience in tagging & bidding
- Solid experience launching, managing and optimizing campaigns using demand-side platforms (DBM, TTD, Appnexus, with a priority focus on DBM) to deliver positive outcomes for clients
- Familiarity in trafficking and optimizing CPA and awareness campaigns via programmatic
- Experience setting bid strategies across RTB and PMP (private, preferred, guaranteed) inventory
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker
- Knowledgeable and on trend in terms of industry changes
- Strong Excel – including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets for analysis
- Multi-tasker – with ability to work in deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Numbers orientated with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Self-Service Campaign Management & Optimisation
- Setup, traffic, and manage programmatic buys across multiple demand side platforms
- Campaign creation within the DSPs, data on-boarding, A/B testing and rotation set-up, proper tracking implementation, foresight in campaign set-up to prepare for optimizations and success, setting bid strategies, etc.
- Manage pacing and evaluate performance to ensure KPI delivery, identifying and implementing optimizations, proactively making recommendations and providing campaign insights. This includes evaluating at detailed levels including geographic area, audience, content, etc)
- Evaluate and deliver actionable audience insights and optimization-based insights per the cadence needed to enhance campaign strategy/goals
- Understand how to manage different kinds of goals and requirements (awareness, CPA, viewability, brand safety)
- Work closely with media planning teams to provide ROI driving insights and recommendations
- Understand how programmatic fits within a media plan and media objectives to develop and execute successful strategies.
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Work directly with internal to ensure all tracking is in place and mapping correctly and continuously monitor campaigns to ensure everything is serving correctly.
- Coordinate with internal media team to assisting in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues
- Create testing plans that align with goals to take the campaign a step further.
- Innovation, Team Development
- Continue learning and maintaining industry knowledge and trends as it regards to programmatic buying. Stay on top of technology updates and opportunities
- Contribute to updating best practices and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness
- Be a subject matter expert both internally and with the client
- Relationship building with platform, inventory and data vendors
- Drive innovation
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.