We are looking for a confident and promising Public Relations (PR) and Content Developer to support our PR and Social Media team with various tasks.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET
> Tertiary qualification in Public Relations/Communications.
> PR Agency Experience – min 12 Months
> Social Media Campaign + Content Creation Experience – min of 6 Months
> Driver’s License and Vehicle.
> Fluency in English with excellent written & verbal skills
• Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events)
• Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
• Media plan development & Media Lists
• Draft & distribute content such as newsletters & press releases
• Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
• Assist in tracking media coverage
• Undertake general administrative duties
• Attend events & media functions
• Social media content development
• Proven experience as PR an assistant or similar position
• Strong creative flair
• Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
• Excellent knowledge in using MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
• An analytical mind with attention to detail
• Outgoing and confident.
• Active on Social Media + established positive social media profile,
• Strong ability to work OR learn programmes such as Canva, Hootsuite & MailChimp.
- Knowledge of Canva
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Worked in Hootsuite previously
- Experience and love for: Travel & Tourism / Destination Marketing / Concert Marketing
If your application meets our requirements we will call you in for an interview followed by an assessment to measure your writing & strategic skills, this will take a total of +- 2 hours.
Salary: Below R10 000