- The Public-Sector Executive is expected to understand the profiles, audiences and product offerings of MSG Group radio stations
- Be abreast with the strategic and commercial priorities of MSG Group Stations
- Understand Government’s Strategic, Marketing and Communications priorities for each fiscal year
- Represent the entire range of the company’s products and services, with the agility to manage rapid changing business dynamics.
- Develop and execute strategies to acquire business in this market segment
- Manage a portfolio of existing and prospective Public-Sector accounts with a long-term revenue growth view by securing long term commitments across all MSG platforms.
- Have the ability to negotiate at various client levels across various demographics
- Source, identify and secure new business opportunities within the Public-Sector portfolios by putting put together solution driven proposals for the clients, to meet their objectives and the company’s Public-Sector media spend share objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantity of information quickly, while maintaining attention to details of both the client’s and the company’s objectives.
- Maintain a record of high client satisfaction service level through client retention and an achievement of an annual average of 70% of assigned targets.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure optimal after sale operational and that clients receive high quality and consistent service at all times.
- Effectively manage station’s inventory, client accounts and budgets with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure collections and timeous payments are made by clients.
- Complete all required administrative reporting activities such as forecasts, expense reports and weekly status reports on concisely and timeously.
- Establish positive working relationships with the local and regional representatives and key leaders.
- Ability to implement sales strategies and tactics to grow sales in a highly competitive market.
- Experience in working across small to large enterprises with diverse socio-economic, demographic and geographic priorities