The Research and Media Strategist is responsible for market trends analysis, providing insights that support the Sales team in offering solutions to clients, identifying opportunities to drive revenue, as well as interpreting and reporting on research data that informs Programming and Sales strategies:
- The Research and Media Strategist is expected to understand the profiles, audiences and product offerings of the Group of radio stations, while ensuring the brand and commercial propositions are clearly articulated to the market.
- Have knowledge of the marketplace, major competitors and their communications, competitive threats and opportunities for MSG Sales.
- Be conversant with the strategic and commercial imperatives of MSG Group Stations.
- Actively monitor and gather market intelligence in order to optimise revenue generation.
- Provide insight into media business research data and advertising sectors to assist with identifying and leveraging relevant client spend and products/platforms integration
- Contribute to the creative process to develop innovative solutions to client briefs, including but not limited to digital sales packages.
- Interpret and communicate market research results to all relevant stakeholders.
- Research, develop and lead the execution of strategic consumer experiential plans.
- Aid the business with concrete research aimed both at improving the stations’ products, projects/activations and ensuring market knowledge transfer.