Want to work for the publisher of SA’s largest creative showcase of exciting digital, print and event properties?
The role is based in Johannesburg and forms part of the publishing team.
This role offers a good basic salary + commission with quarterly reviews.
- Develop creative concepts and package these for clients
- Identify opportunities for sponsors and advertisers to engage with phenomenal creative audiences
- Sell editorial series
- Relevant Qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ sales/new business development experience (publishing/agency background preferred)
- Established network of Brand Manager and Media Planners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent networker with ability to build a pipeline of revenue and deals
- Able to travel frequently to Cape Town
- Work with the Editorial team to craft content that is attractive to advertisers
- Identify opportunities in event sponsorship
- Manage external marketing efforts
- Write proposals for campaigns with the Publisher
- Identify clients and chase meetings
- Close sales opportunities
- Manage performance of campaigns
- Report on revenue activities
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.