We are looking for a senior PR and communications professional who has strong project management skills, juggles, does zen breathing and drinks cocktails – all preferably while developing brilliant communications strategies, mentoring, and schmoozing “influencers”.
If superhuman is beneath you and if your PR skills are god-like, please come and work with the rest of the team at Flow Communications – or, as we like to call it, Olympus …
The Flow PR and communications pantheon needs you 🙂
We need someone who will keep us on track and on deadline, and deal proactively with a host of exciting and demanding clients..
You will be responsible for delivering divine PR: running campaigns on time, on budget and to specification. Client management is vital for this role. PR skills at this level are assumed and the focus is on advancing these skills while developing leadership and people management skills.
Knowledge, abilities, education
- Communication, PR or journalism degree or other communications-related qualification, as well as at least five years’ related experience
- Ability to manage diverse daily workloads and priorities
- Established media relationships and contacts are a must
- Have strong written and verbal skills, in-depth media knowledge and a proven track record of managing workflow of accounts
- Be very computer literate