Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A fabulous independent advertising agency focused on shopper marketing & BTL activities, has an exciting opportunity for a strong Senior Account Manager at their Johannesburg office. The successful candidate will be required to manage client accounts, an AE/AM and work closely with and provide support to the Account Director. Shopper/Trade Marketing experience is essential.
- Managing the agency work processes in order to deliver against timelines.
- Ensuring maximum in- and output into studio to meet the needs of the campaign you are assigned to
- Be the driver of timing plan within the team, ensure status reports are completed on time, drive status meetings with traffic, creative, external parties and clients
- Responsible for all Critical Path Schedules to ensure timeous launch of all projects
- Assist AD with media liaison and ensure media schedules and suggestions are correct in terms of brand target market
- Assist AD with client presentations
- Planning and coordinating all project-implementation related activities
- Understanding and developing mechanics to suit classes of trade or retail channels
- Assist your AD in establishing a strong relationship built on respect and trust that promotes partnering both internal and external
- Take an active approach to chairing client review meetings and creative presentations
- Ensure you have an informed opinion to share that is representative of the agency view
- Deliver high standards of client satisfaction, measured through feedback, surveys, response to campaigns.
- Strive to deliver on time, every time
- Control budgets and monthly billings
- Have a base level understanding of account fee structures and the corresponding scope of
- Assist your AD by establishing billing principles and ensure timely invoicing as well as incoming/outgoing payments.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (does not need to be specific to agency)
- Shopper/Trade Marketing experience is essential to qualify
- Strong brief-writing skills
- Knowledge of the relevant structures and processes in the agency
- Excellent computer skills (incl. MS Office)
- Strong communication skills.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Mich1376