A well respected and established boutique ad agency is on the lookout for a conceptual Senior Art Director to join their Cape Town studio. The role will see you working through-the-line but you must have above-the-line experience for this position. The successful candidate will get the exciting opportunity to work on a variety of brands including FMCG, Pharma, Retail, Alcohol, Corporate, etc. We’re looking for a passionate and driven individual to take their brands to the next level. You should be able to problem-solve and be truly conceptual. This is a super opportunity!
- Work to develop an overall concept that communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Conceptualise ideas and designs, formulating artwork and storyboards based on the client’s specifications
- Develop top quality TTL advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the client brief
- Craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications; follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
The successful candidates must have/be:
- Relevant advertising portfolio
- 6-8 years’ as an Art Director at a reputable Above-the-Line Advertising Agency
- Tertiary Qualification in Art Direction or Design
- Conceptual ability and solid design skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Mac proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Freehand)
- Integrity, energy and creativity
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close-knit team environment
Please submit a relevant portfolio of work upon application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam324