Candidates from a previously disadvantaged background will be given preference.
An established, specialist ad agency’s Johannesburg office is on the lookout for a Senior Art Director to join their studio. You’ll be part of a duo. This is a fabulous opportunity for a creative with extensive below-the-line experience (i.e. Activations, Experiential, Promotions and Digital etc.). You will get to work on a number of super alcohol brands and as such it would great if you have experience in this sector, similar or possess FMCG experience. The role also includes client liaison and reporting to the Cape Town Creative Director. We are ideally looking someone visually conceptually strong.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Visual Communication (from a recognised Tertiary institution)
- Minimum 7 years’ agency experience
- Extensive BTL advertising agency experience (i.e. Activations, Experiential, Promotional etc.)
- Alcohol brand experience or similar or FMCG experience
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to clients
- Relevant portfolio
- Great Art Direction and Design skills
- A nit-picker when it comes to detail
- Able to meet deadlines without compromising on quality or craft
- Keen interest in keeping abreast with design trends
- Desire to bring newness and freshness to brands.
On application please forward a link to portfolio (or PDF.)
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris1910