Our client seeks to hire a community/digital content manager who will be responsible for the following outputs in that specific arm of the business:
- Manage the content approval process with internal stakeholders and legal.
- Collect information and data on smartphones and tablets featuring the brand as a whole.
- Manage the calendar and plan for promotional features on the website.
- Create and write blog posts when needed.
- Manage the Search Engine Optimisation plan and process.
- Cover certain live events to create content for channels.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Social media management.
- E-mail marketing – developing of newsletters for communication.
- Content management – sourcing and copywriting.
- Client relationship management – internal and external, executive, management and staff.
- Digital marketing – introducing an alternative way of marketing/client relationship building to the group, online profile building.
- Define and build the content management practice for the group and support branded communities.
- Develop content management systems capabilities for their clients.
- Participate in business development efforts and strategy engagements.
This is a client facing role, requires excellent communication skills.
- Detailed understanding content management systems, experience implementing large scale global content management infrastructures.
- Strong familiarity with other digital marketing technologies such as social media, search, web analytics, e-commerce, and behavioural targeting.
- Excellent understanding of emerging technologies and the ability to define and articulate various strategic digital technologies to our clients.
- Provide digital media industry and solution expertise to apply our clients’ Interactive’s value proposition to client business requirements and develop solution architectures to address common digital media business challenges.
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and the ability to identify, pursue and close new business opportunities for the group.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and the full web development life cycle, including interactions with external creative agencies. Must be able to lead a large web development project or digital marketing strategy project.
Other skills required:
- CMS systems (AEM will be an advantage) which includes an understanding site structure, site hierarchy, applying page templates and editing web parts, site configuration, permissions, lists, libraries and workflows, and personalisation.
- Content architecture –adherence to standards, alignment to the brand’s voice and tone, consistent structures (page, content, taxonomy).
- SEO and metadata implementation.
- Team leadership
- Intranet management
- E-mail marketing
- Web management
- Content strategy
- Project management
- Digital marketing strategy
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills, ability to develop relationships with senior client executives based on credibility in the digital marketing area.
- Must be able to effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to multitask and support multiple client projects at the same time.
082 972 3393
Send your CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org