Born out of digital, integrated communications agency Publicis Machine is home to 100 adventurous minds. The agency combines incisive strategy, award-winning creativity and cutting edge technology to transform their client’s business. It is represented in both Johannesburg and Cape Town. This position is for the Cape Town office.
- A tertiary degree or diploma in art direction and marketing/communications.
- 5 – 7 years of experience
- Strong portfolio of work.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals in brand building.
- Hungry to make award winning work.
- Experience in through-the-line and digital advertising is
- The ability to work in a team to conceptualize and execute compelling ideas.
- Excellent writing ability in all through-the-line mediums as well as design, video content and digital.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to review work, oversee art direction and design jobs and present to clients.
- Ability to build strong relationships with specific clients.
- The ability to implement and maintain a consistent tonality for a brand across all their advertising mediums.
- Confidence to share knowledge and support to the younger members of the studio.
- An eagerness to have fun (we’re not saving lives)
Your natural abilities should be:
- Highly organised.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with key team members.
- An OCD for detail and a drive for perfection.
- Deadline awareness and ability to handle all kinds of pressure.
- Taking initiative and ownership of your projects.
- Pro-actively solving problems.
- Eagerness to share design knowledge.
- A willingness to learn and progress.
- Cool, calm and optimistic.
- Enjoy the thrill of a challenge.
- An instinct to be abreast of local and international cutting edge thinking and process.
- A sense of humour will be a bonus.