Our client, a leading agency which focuses on website design and other amazing digital services based in Cape Town, seeks the services and expertise of a Digital Graphic Designer to join their creative team as soon as possible.
The focus will be on front-end design. You will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns. Interested?
Our client is looking for the best designers who knows the ins and outs when it comes to appropriate medium and styles that must be selected in conjunction with the client’s requirements – to result in the best design the clients have laid eyes on!
Our ideal candidate, by providing quality visuals it is hoped the profit margins of the client will increase as potential customers become more informed or persuaded by the graphics.
The main activities of the Graphic Designer are:
- Meeting clients to discuss their needs
- Interpreting the client’s business needs
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time, and client
- Multitasking – graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time
- Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
- Producing accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Keeping abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs
- Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers, and marketing specialists
- Working to tight deadlines
Designers often have to be proactive in presenting their ideas and designs to prospective customers. This is true whether you are self-employed, working freelance or employed within a business. So if the above sounds like you, hurry up, we are waiting to talk to you. We want to see five megs of your best design work in either PDF or JPEG format. No applications will be considered without a portfolio.
- Qualifications in design/fine arts or similar imperative
- Strong understanding of digital design is imperative
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at a reputable design/advertising/branding firm
- Best suited to an individual who can start soonest
- Team player
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work fabulously well in a team, motivate, and inspire other designers as they will look up to you
082 972 3393
Send your CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org