We have a terrific job opportunity for a Senior Digital Producer at a global agency in Cape Town. Interested applicants should have functional knowledge of coding platforms. You should have a passion for digital communication and be driven and organised. This is demanding and fast paced and exciting role. Are you up to the challenge?
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development and creative studio digital team ensuring accuracy, adherence to processes and agreed budget.
- Allocate and manage distribution of work across the team, ensuring adherence to timelines and budget.
- Project management
- Scope, schedule and manage the production of all digital studio projects in terms of timing, deliverables and functional specifications
- Develop budgets, estimates and proposals in response to client briefing, ensuring all costs are approved and processes followed
- Create, manage and report against project schedule/status report
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements and specifications, continually reviewing work for accuracy and functionality
- Resolve project, design or development challenges before they impact delivery timeline or budget
- Schedule and brief development and design work into the studio as required ensuring compliance to studio briefing process
- Ensure all creative work is reviewed according to the creative review process before presentation to client and any changes requested to the design following sign-off re-enter the review process
- Coordinate with agency partners and online brand management team to ensure delivery of assets (photography, copy, design) according to production schedule
- Attend all client meetings from briefing to presentation confirming all action points.
- Maintain an overview of all work in progress, keeping senior management up to date with all issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ensure projects are completed within budget, on time and achieve margin targets.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing of work and costs as per our agreement with clients and in keeping with the monthly billing cycle
- Manage weekly and monthly WIP of project expenses and update all required documentation
- Maintaining accurate expenses/disbursements records against jobs.
- Build effective relationships with our clients by acting as the central point of contact for the client relationship across multiple projects
- Manage and maintain healthy relationships with business units within the agency locally, nationally and with international group partners.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant industry standard qualification
- A minimum of 4 years related work experience as a digital producer/interactive project manager
- Agency experience preferred
- Passion for digital communication
- Excellent project management skills – proven ability to own projects from beginning to end
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Strong sense of team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software, tools, techniques and file formats used within digital projects (experienced with MS Project)
- Excel proficiency required
- Good technical knowledge of front and back end web technologies (.Net & PHP)
- Experience in delivering website builds and social media campaigns
- Clear knowledge and expertise of the content life cycle and content management systems and process
- Strong vocabulary of digital technology
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and requirements and their relation to user experience
- Strong desire to keep up to date with emerging technologies
- Strong management and mentoring skills
- Ability to inspire, communicate and collaborate with colleagues and agency partners
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good strategic thinker
- Proven financial ability.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific position unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2015