Do you have a love for sports and at least five years’ experience as a Graphic Designer?
Want to work for one of SA’s top sports content agencies who offer content marketing services, including strategy, social media management and marketing, multimedia content creation, and public relations?
The role reports to the MD and is based in Cape Town.
- Relevant degree / diploma in Graphic Design.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- At least five years’ proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Working experience of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft programmes on Mac.
- Sound knowledge of the online environment.
- A keen interest in sport especially in the university-market (advantageous).
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate with team members.
- Be a proactive part of the team, research and conceptualise design ideas.
- A keen eye for visual details and aesthetic skills.
- Managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and driving the conceptualisation of new campaigns.
- Manage digital and print designs across the sports clients.
- Marketing material art direction, including design and layout.
- Designing graphic content for digital, print and some broadcast.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Manage a team of junior designers and freelance editors.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.